Tree And Shrub Care
Caring for Shrubs and Trees
Ornamental Tree and Shrub Care from Green Top is designed to protect and maintain the health of your ornamental trees and shrubs. It is focused on protecting trees under 20 feet tall and foundation plantings from damage that will jeopardize your plants and lower the value of your home.
The Tree and Shrub Care Program includes six services per year:
- Winter Treatment-Dormant Oil applied in the winter months to protect your trees and shrubs from insects and smoother insect eggs. Disease inspection.
- Spring Treatment – Liquid Fertilization along with insect and disease control to promote Spring growth and overall health.
- Late Spring Treatment-Liquid Fertilization along with insect and disease control to promote growth and overall health. Inspection
- Summer Treatment-Liquid Fertilization along with insect control and disease control to promote Summer growth and overall health.
- Late Summer Treatment-Liquid Fertilization along with insect control and fall disease control to promote root growth and overall health.
- Fall Treatment- Fertilization to promote root growth along with insect control and fall disease control.
In addition to treating your ornamental plants for insects and disease, we will inspect plants for any environmental issues such as poor drainage and stake ties left on too long. We use Integrated Pest Management skills to help the environment, and limit spraying when it isn’t necessary for optimum health of your landscape and the environment. Our trained technicians in trees and shrub care use their training and combine it with the familiarity of your landscape to be able to detect any issues that arise before they destroy your valuable plantings.
We offer specialty Tree and Shrub services such as Palm tree fertilization and Deep Root Feeding of your Trees and Shrubs. If your palm trees are looking ragged and frayed or the frones are yellowing and showing spots, then this is usually a sign of nutrient deficiency in palms. They require special slow release fertilizer twice a year to stay healthy. If you have new tree plantings or shrubs that continually have issues with insects (like Crape myrtles with aphids or Euonymus with scale), then our Deep Root Feeding Service would be the ideal service for you. We will inject the roots of your shrubs with fertilizer and systemic insect control to keep them growing strong and keep sucking insects from damaging them.
If you’re needing Grapevine Tree Service like Tree Removal, Tree Pruning or Stump Grinding in Grapevine TX please visit our friends at Grapevine Tree Professionals.